Monday, June 11, 2012

¡El Tango Argentino!

So today a few of us kids went to a trip for spanish class, we went to a restaurant called Buenos Aires Tango. ¡Qué chido! Right? O.M.G, I had an empanda as an appetizer and it was delicious, WAY different then the Colombian ones. As a main course I had grilled chicken with rice and french fires and flan for dessert! Before the main course was served, we learned the basic steps of tango and it was fun! The steps are easy, just UNO, DOS, TRES, CUATRO, CINCO, SEIS y ¡Olé! A lot of the people that I danced with told me that I was the best partner they had had! A little while before we started heading back, they put on bachata, merengue and salsa, now this I'm used to! My spanish teacher took me out to dance, how nice of her! Then I danced some bachata with one of the other teachers. The train ride was the usual, noisy ghetto (or as I should say ratchet, which means ghetto and is really starting to catch on in NY) KAPPA VI kids, oh how I'll miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment